Lip piercing removed because . . .
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Lip piercing removed because . . .
I got my lip pierced the other day, well Fagan did (my teen). Even so, I loved it and felt like I was really expressing my inside on the outside. My husband recoiled when he saw it and was mortified. Out of respect and love for him, I took two needle nose pliers tonight and removed it. I placed it carefully in a sealed bag with a long note expressing how important it was to me and the sacrifice I made to take it out. I told him my love for him was stronger than my emotional need for the piercing. There will be lash back from Fagan, but I have no idea what form it will take. I imagine a lot of turning inward and silence. I hated having to do this, but I really did need to take it out. For some reason it triggered him, and it's not fair for him to get triggered everytime he looks at me. I guess I'll just have to settle for the eyebrow and nose piercing. The things we do for love. Yet . . . I feel a bit empty. I will have to find another outlet for self expression and hope like hell it doesn't take a self-destructive form. Maybe I should have gotten my female parts pierced like the technician suggested (just kidding - there's no way - I said no right off the bat).
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
02-13-2017, 04:02 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Lip piercing removed because . . .
Igraine, it is the goal of most of us to live successfully in the outside world. Part of me envies you for being able to make things work with a partner. A big part of relationships, whether one is a multie or a mudblood or a monomind is compromise. I remember when my friend's daughter was watching out for love and marriage she told her mother that she wanted a relationship like the one her parents have. My friend shoots from the hip and told her daughter that marital magic doesn't just happen like in Harlequin Romance. It takes 2 people sharing and doing the give and take. You (as a whole) chose your husband over body décor and that is great. Hopefully Fagan understands this and hopefully you receive as well as give. Maybe hubby could figure out a gift for Fagan to let her know he appreciates her although not her ring.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
02-18-2017, 06:30 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
I came to a very happy compromise with my husband. I removed the lip, but in its place he agreed to a ring in my nose as opposed to the little stud that was there. This has satisfied my inner teen persona, Fagan, and now everyone inside and outside is living in happy harmony. I love it when a solution can be found that makes everyone's system and host happy. I am perfectly BEAMING right now. Yay!!!!
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
02-19-2017, 11:54 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Yay! Compromise!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
02-20-2017, 04:19 PM
Find Reply