What are the home remedy for cough
Adellesigmund Offline

Threads: 1
What are the home remedy for cough
I think the most general cause of a cough is a respiratory tract infection, such as a cold or flu. Respiratory tract infections are typically caused by a virus and may last from a few days to a week. Infections caused by the flu might take a little longer time to clear up.It’s never a cool situation when you have a persistent cough. You don’t want to be that person in a calm room during a lecture that can’t stop breaking the silence with your hacking, or that person at the restaurant that makes people fling themselves over their cups to protect their food while you cough away.
01-25-2017, 06:28 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: What are the home remedy for cough
Hello Adellesigmund and welcome to the forum! You requested a home remedy for cough. There are many and most of them involve honey. There are also some excellent natural cough drops on the market that are available some in bigger drug stores and others from health food stores. They will usually be a honey, licorice, and herbal blend. I also believe that Ricola cough drops are natural too. But try the honey, even if you put it in some tea it should help out a bit.

Hope you feel better soon.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
01-26-2017, 11:52 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
I like Fishermens Friends for cough drops. As well I have tried Vicks on the bottom of my feet and it works. Not always but helps. They recommend that people don't put it near the nose like they did when I was a kid. If you live in a dry apartment a humidifier is good.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-27-2017, 01:17 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
if you don't mind making your own, a cup of hot water with fresh juice of half a lemon, 1-2 tbs of honey to taste and a couple of slices of ginger. steep and drink. repeat as often as you want.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
01-28-2017, 11:15 AM
Find Reply