well
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
well
I have never acknowledged that Nov 1 is my birthday. But it is. Avoiding it has been part of getting through a red dot time.

Attached Files Image(s)

I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
10-31-2016, 11:22 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: well
we hope this birthday (and the move) goes smoothly and that things can start looking up for you.
11-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Thank you Mosaic. I am happy being in a 1 bedroom apartment instead of a bachelor. Moving wasn't a great celebration but my T celebrated with me the next night.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
11-03-2016, 08:45 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Birthdays make us nervous too. We are not sure about them, and our system has very mixed feelings about them. Generally, some of us wish that others would just PLEASE leave us alone on this day, and there is another contingent that feels upset if the outside world forgets to acknowledge our birthday. I think it is wonderful that you trust enough and feel well enough to be able to announce and acknowledge your birthday. I am a few days late, but Happy Belated Birthday to The People! (Insert cute little pictures of balloons, streamers, presents and a big birthday cake here!)
Cyber birthday hug from Igraine.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
11-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Find Reply