Night with a teenaged boy in the house
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Scared  Night with a teenaged boy in the house
I am house sitting. The son is coming to spend 1 night and see his dogs. One is fading. I have to get him at the airport. Then the next day I have to turn around and take him back. He will sleep downstairs. And I am so nervous about that part. I have known him since he was a baby but never saw him during the boy to man years. Well I saw him a few months ago but... I am just soooo uncomfortable. I cannot explain this to the family. They would be horrified that I am afraid of spending the night with their boy. But I cannot make the feelings go away.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-19-2016, 11:34 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Night with a teenaged boy in the house
how did it go? hope all went smoothly. can definitely understand the combined discomfort of the fear and not being able to talk about the fear!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
08-24-2016, 02:36 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
He was fine. Fell asleep while watching TV with us. Mostly came to see his dog who is getting old. He is at that boy to man stage. The dog is his boy side and he is having to come to terms with the dog aging.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-24-2016, 03:30 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
glad it went well. would have been a challenge for us too. coming to terms with aging, whether humans or animals, is difficult..
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
08-25-2016, 11:14 AM
Find Reply