New here
DC1122 Offline

Threads: 2
New here
Hi my name is Destiny and I DID. I don't really know what to say. I deal with alot of issues. I was dx w/ DID last year spring. And before that it was ddnos for 5 years..

Alters that have name that I know about are (yes there's a few with out names)

Alex
Ashley
The Fairies
Felicia
Victoria (Vicky)
Mia
Ana
Sky
Jade
(3 others that do not have a name)
07-20-2016, 07:46 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: New here
Nice names! You have faeries and we have angels. Not uncommon to have super humans amoung the groups. Hope you stick around!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-20-2016, 11:03 PM
Find Reply
DC1122 Offline

(07-20-2016, 11:03 PM)The People Wrote: Nice names! You have faeries and we have angels. Not uncommon to have super humans amoung the groups. Hope you stick around!

Thank you for making me feel welcome 
07-21-2016, 01:36 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
hi DC1122, we like your name and avatar. welcome and hope you like it here.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
07-21-2016, 05:20 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
You are welcome. Hope you stick around. Do you like train travel? We do although we haven't been on one in a long time except the city train
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-22-2016, 02:18 AM
Find Reply
DC1122 Offline

@nats thanks I took this picture myself.

@the people not particularly. I was actually staring at your comment for a minute not knowing why you asked me if I Like Trains until I realized what my avatar was. I don't like or dislike trains  I have been on a train before  twice I think? Last time 2 months ago. You definitely have that are legroom  then when you're on the airplane but I still prefer to fly. I was in business class and I had a room(with a bed so I just slept). Also one of the schools that I went to we took public transportation and I had to take the metro train everyday. So I don't have very much Nostalgia for trains tbh. picking this picture I was looking through my phone for cool pictures and I decided to pick this one since I actually took it myself. It's actually from an art gallery that I did for a mental health art group. Not that the whole series a photos I took had dark meanings but this one did. But hey I like the photo and the edit.
07-22-2016, 03:29 AM
Find Reply