new here
TheDream Offline

Threads: 1
new here
New here, male survivor. DID/Bipolar/Anxiety/Anorexia diagnoses. Not really sure what I'm comfortable sharing, but hopefully with time I'll feel better about it.

I like crocheting, playing Hearthstone, watching Netflix.

Will update this when we feel more comfortable putting details out here.
07-01-2016, 11:09 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: new here
Welcome TheDream! Glad you stopped by. Most people share what and where they are comfortable. Take care.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-01-2016, 02:59 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
welcome! feel free to share as much or as little as you feel comfortable. we hope to see you around the forums.
07-02-2016, 09:17 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
hi TheDream, and welcome.
we've been catching up on all sorts of TV shows online - any Netflicks recommendations/shows you liked (obviously, as others already said, you don't have to share if you're not comfortable Smile ?
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
07-03-2016, 04:36 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Hi TheDream. Welcome to MM! Hope you stay around.

Nats there is a show on Netflix that we watched. Old western style of show. With some American Native stuff thrown in. Cannot remember the name but we liked it.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-15-2016, 01:40 AM
Find Reply
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
Welcome. Have found this to be a caring community of people who are willing to offer support as often as you are able to engage in conversations. It took us a while to feel brave enough to post when we started coming here. Our ability to post varies but have found support here that we don't get else where.
07-16-2016, 05:27 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
thanks People! we just finished orange is the new black - don't like some things about it but well written. would recommend for those not easily triggered.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
07-20-2016, 03:33 AM
Find Reply