dogs
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Scared  dogs
We are dog sitting still/again. They were raised on a farm and are 12 so when they see other dogs they go nuts. usually we control them. today we saw a woman coming along the path with a little fluff. so we turned around but the dogs are old and slow. Suddenly she was right behind us and the dogs nearly pulled me over so they could go at it. The woman said they didn't hurt her dog and she picked him up and went the other way. We cried all the way home we had been so scared.

I guess we need to go back to walking them one at a time. we would stop sitting altogether but they paid us for this which allowed us to get a well needed pair of runners without using credit.

It has been a bad few days. Don't know what is going on. Yesterday we used our bank card. Then we went back to check something and the damned machine ate my card. I called to complain as this is twice in 2 months - different branches. I would switch to another bank but it is too stressful. But we cried there too. We are crying a lot lately.

Since we did that stupid sandbox thing with T.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2016, 03:57 PM by The People.)
05-29-2016, 03:56 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: dogs
the dogs are being dogs. sounds stressful but probably worthwhile if you're getting paid and can walk them separately (and if this solves the issue). seems like the sandbox was a big deal - no further internal clarity on that? this stuff takes time doesn't it..
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
05-30-2016, 10:53 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: dogs
We went back to walking them together but we stay off paths where we cannot get cornered. There was the stupidest man today. We crossed the street so he did too. He had a nice looking dog and these two went wild. Because I saw him coming I had control of the dogs. The stupid man just stood there with a big smile as if to say "look how good my dog is." I had to tell him they wouldn't stop barking until he left. Stupid *ss!.

If I walked them one at a time it would be spending the whole day walking. I am exhausted now. That would be too much. But thanks Nats.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
06-01-2016, 12:15 AM
Find Reply