My T likes me!
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Other/All/Unsure   My T likes me!
Over the course of a few weeks we went through hell. Someone from inside had a conviction that T was leaving. Well we were going first. We sent a few emails and she didn't respond (no memory of what was in them). Two sent one and it bounced back. T is totally confused because emails are unclear. Finally she realized something was up (she cannot respond to every email and still have a life). She emailed us. No she wasn't leaving.

Yesterday we talked about all the confusion. As we were leaving we said "well it was harder on us than it was on you." Her response? "You might think so."

It wouldn't have impacted her if she didn't care about us. Such a nice way to finish a session.

On another note, we discussed the previous session and I have almost no memory of that one. It has been a long time since I have lost so much of a session. That weirded us out. However, we were discussing the reason we had stopped seeing her almost an exact year earlier. We went back when life went to hell in a hand basket. 2 sessions ago we shared why we stopped. Shared the memory that we didn't want to deal with. It was a very ugly one and we didn't want to do anything but to shove it back into Pandora's box and throw away the key. Unfortunately life doesn't work that way.
04-21-2016, 05:41 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: My T likes me!
glad you and T are talking!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-22-2016, 03:22 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Thanks Nats. me too!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-23-2016, 08:57 PM
Find Reply
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
Glad things are going well for you in T.
04-23-2016, 10:54 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
i'm so glad things are looking better for you in t as far as that goes.
04-23-2016, 11:03 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Thanks Silent Society and Mosaic. The problems were all a misunderstanding created by us. I am sure NOBODY here has had that happen before; hehe!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-25-2016, 08:08 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry T who likes chasing proverbial squirrels dreamers 2 2,325 02-26-2021, 06:51 AM
Last Post: dreamers