And so it probably is...
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  And so it probably is...
And mad....T was away for a few weeks. As we wished her a good trip we had that little voice we hadn't heard from in a while. It told us she would be leaving when she came back.

We saw he last week (every 2 weeks) Two gave her a story she had written. She had worked so hard on it. Two was hurt because she didn't say she liked it. Just that she must have worked hard on it. Of course this hurt Two as T is always praising us for our writing.

But Two also had this sense that T is leaving and cannot let it go. The sense is magnified by the fact that she has written T and has had not one bit of response.

Two gave T a copy of the story for last T - they work together and it was M's idea that Two write a story. She never even emailed us. Two emailed her about it. Also asked if it was our fault that she left. And she mentioned that she was sure T was leaving. M avoided that, just addressing story and stating that we were not her reason for leaving.

What makes us mad is that we had stopped seeing her. Things got bad and we went back. Told her the memory that caused us to leave rather than discuss it. If she was leaving she should have told us! We don't want to talk about it anymore with her. Don't want to talk about anything.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-13-2016, 05:21 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

RE: And so it probably is...
I don't know how that happens. I hit the wrong f*ck*ng buttons with my clumsy fingers and everything disappears. In word I can make it come back but not here.

We got an email from T today but she still didn't respond to our question about her leaving, which is a response in itself. Even Gabriel got involved and he only comes out when we need to be level headed.

This is so f*ck*d. Figuring out someone was leaving without them saying or doing anything. And the only confirmation is silence. It is a struggle to decide whether to go for one last appointment but I am not going to drag it out until the end of June or whatever.

Funny thing was it took a while for us to really connect with her. We have been through so many Ts since entering this labyrinth. When we went back something had changed and we were finally starting to feel more connected to her.
04-13-2016, 04:32 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
if she knows she's leaving she should say so clearly - aren't T's supposed to be able to express themselves authentically? seems very unfair if she's choosing not to be clear. maybe she hasn't made up her mind yet, hence the weirdness.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-14-2016, 03:23 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

She isn't leaving. Someone inside got it in their heads that she was leaving and got everyone wound up. Got everybody worked up. We settled it today and will get back on track on Wednesday,
04-15-2016, 03:34 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
that happens! glad you were able to talk it out.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-15-2016, 08:40 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Thanks Nats!
04-16-2016, 03:12 AM
Find Reply