The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Messages In This Thread
does this sound like a space repecting issue to anyone else - dreamers - 04-08-2016, 07:25 PM
does this sound like a space repecting issue to anyone else
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
May trigger  does this sound like a space repecting issue to anyone else
very angry mention med stuff and analogy to w*rf*re will scroll.

we get migraines bad ones... like with light sound stuff. So we asked our new care aides to text us before they come ring the door bell because a txt is a lot less noise to come crashing in on us when any little noise hurts like hell the door bell might as well be cannon fire or an air raid... So, today was day 2 where one of them came all the way in and lthough no migraine yet we have had the light flashes that indicate one is coming. We texted the agency boss and told him to relay the message to whomever is working with us today not to come and had just gotten all settled in bed and... THE F-ING DOOR BELL RINGS. and its the same fidiot from yesterday. So i told her that not texting me first was not respecting my space and she said i respect your space but boss told me to come...

So am I right that since i just asked her yesterday to do things a certain way its now a respecting space issue if not how would you label it because i am thinking of letting her boss know. thanks for any feedback
lizzy (age 10-14 inner Marine protector for dreamers)
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
04-08-2016, 07:25 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
does this sound like a space repecting issue to anyone else - dreamers - 04-08-2016, 07:25 PM