does this sound like a space repecting issue to anyone else
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
May trigger  does this sound like a space repecting issue to anyone else
very angry mention med stuff and analogy to w*rf*re will scroll.

we get migraines bad ones... like with light sound stuff. So we asked our new care aides to text us before they come ring the door bell because a txt is a lot less noise to come crashing in on us when any little noise hurts like hell the door bell might as well be cannon fire or an air raid... So, today was day 2 where one of them came all the way in and lthough no migraine yet we have had the light flashes that indicate one is coming. We texted the agency boss and told him to relay the message to whomever is working with us today not to come and had just gotten all settled in bed and... THE F-ING DOOR BELL RINGS. and its the same fidiot from yesterday. So i told her that not texting me first was not respecting my space and she said i respect your space but boss told me to come...

So am I right that since i just asked her yesterday to do things a certain way its now a respecting space issue if not how would you label it because i am thinking of letting her boss know. thanks for any feedback
lizzy (age 10-14 inner Marine protector for dreamers)
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
04-08-2016, 07:25 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: does this sound like a space repecting issue to anyone else
we would complain to her boss, and maybe also find a way to disable the doorbell. doorbells are usually too loud and don't really like them at the best of times.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-09-2016, 04:09 AM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
lol ta nats disable the doorbell in an arpartment ... i could think of a million creative ways but i dont think the land lord would like it but, but thanks for the laugh i needed it
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
04-09-2016, 06:00 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Was going to say the same thing as Nats. Our T is in a house that has been converted to offices. They have a sign that says the doorbell is broken but my guess is that they disabled it because it is so loud. Check at the site where it rings. That is probably where you could most easily disconnect. Then put a sign on the door saying that doorbell is broken and phone is turned off. Please text.

You have the right to have your space respected. You didn't tell them not to come. I would be furious.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-09-2016, 05:54 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
BTW, aides should already know that DID can cause migraines. Perhaps you could print that info off and post that on the door too. Or just inside so they can see it. Highlight the migraines part. Fidiots should already know this.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-09-2016, 05:56 PM
Find Reply