Things are BAD
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
Things are BAD
In a bad place. met with new t tonight. stuck place in the head. now things are scrambling and I am ANGRY. angry that I am ALONE again trying to deal with big emotions. Big knowing f*ck. I am mad.
04-04-2016, 10:05 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Things are BAD
sorry things are so bad for you right now. i think angry is a normal emotion for what you are facing. i hope you can connect with your new t to work through things.

sending you positive energy... or calming energy ...
04-04-2016, 10:39 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Things are BAD
Anger is OK. It is an emotion not an action. Remember that. I am sorry you feel alone but your old T will always be with you. He would not expect you to talk to your new T right away. Think back to the T you long for. What were things like with him at first. We were AWFUL! We never talked. 3 Ts and we never talked. One even tried to take me out for coffee to see if I would talk in a different environment.

The T we started talking to had to earn our trust. It is a long story and we will share it sometime if you would like. It was the same with every new T since then. We fired one but with the others (except the weirdos) it has been hard to change over. YOur T ddn't want to say goodbye. And you don't have to like this new guy right away

Hey it could be worse. I just saw on the news that a guy had an alligator knocking at his door. Seriously! I hope that made you smile just a little bit. I am not trying to mock your pain.

We used to beat on things when the anger was bad. We learned that, for us, it didn't help. It made things worse. What we did was calming things like colouring, having a bath and other things that were soothing. Naps do wonders. Sometimes they last a few minutes. Sometimes we sleep 4 hours and then are up half the night.

Anger is possibly blocking the pain though. And you need to feel the pain to get past it. Sucks I know. I am willing to listen if you want to talk about it. Know you are not alone.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-06-2016, 02:19 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad Dream or Bad Memory? puzzle 5 4,842 05-16-2015, 06:35 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn
Sad two things from two there here The People 2 2,321 09-30-2013, 06:02 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn