About Two
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Scared  About Two
Two is really struggling. It is about her kitty but also red dot time of year. She has been acting so strange. Usually when we go shopping she stays inside. On Friday we were out for quite a while. She started to get angry. She was talking out loud in a craft store and then again while we tried on clothes in another store. Forget what she was saying. Part of it was the stupidity of the Easter bunny as we passed decorations.

Last night we hardly slept. She kept going on and on about going to be with the kitties since God won't give them back. She doesn't plan to SI. She had it all worked out. The angel she knew when she was little (who has shown up again a few times) will take her to the kitties along with another angel, She will ride on the dragon that guards the castle and leave the rest of us here. No clouds for her.

All fantasy yes but I have never known her to be this worked up. She wouldn't SI as T is away and SI when someone is away is against our rules. She just wants her kitties back. This was set off on Tuesday after we saw PDoc. We went and got an angel with wings like we got for the other kitty we lost first. It has been almost a year since we lost her baby and se is finally accepting that God will not give her back no matter how much she argues with God.

T being away at Easter isn't helping. we have dealt with this in the past but Two has never been like this.

Also, a memory has been searching for openings. We don't want to deal with it. It is too much It was one of the reasons we stopped seeing T a while back. I don't know if the memory and what Two is experiencing are connected or they are just 2 very bad things running parallel.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-20-2016, 08:06 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
Friendship/Support  RE: About Two
so sorry she's struggling. also understandable given all the stressors you guys have been dealing with.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-21-2016, 08:28 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

RE: About Two
Thanks Nats. Doesn't stop.
03-21-2016, 11:41 PM
Find Reply
argent Offline

Threads: 5
I thought I was the only one who had such stubborn littles! Sorry to hear she is causing a ruckus. Are things getting better now that Easter has passed?
03-29-2016, 10:16 AM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
when we losted our doggy we found anufer dat was a lot like owrs like wifout being traaned she did sum of da same stuff we traaned holly to do. so it felt like god still new we needed a doggy wif da same feetures but we didnt ask for holly back cuse wif fot she was happier to be with her doggie mommy. maybe 2 cud ask for a kitty wif da same feetures as her baby one. like same tricks ifin cats do tricks an same temporment like silly or chilled out or wateber. jus an idee.
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
04-08-2016, 08:53 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Last night we were watching a TV show. Forget what is called but it is a race. Amazing Race! This time it is in Georgia. Two saw a kitty who looks like one of ours. She called T to let her know we were leaving for Georgia (not the USA one) to get kitty back. T knows these messages are not going to unfold. Two doesn't. She would go there if she could figure out how.
04-09-2016, 05:43 PM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
Jill our new doggy doesnt look like holly but friends say holly must wispher in her in because we had to train holly to walk from the back of the couch down to our wheelchair and to "give hugs" ( stand with back feet on our lap and front on our shoulders so we can hug her) Jill just did these behaviors on her own.
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
04-09-2016, 10:22 PM
Find Reply