Traffic!
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Happy  Traffic!
Nice to see new faces and old ones coming back! We had a lot of conversation flowing this evening which is so nice after so much quiet. Keep coming back folks. Belly up to the bar as Pirate would say - juice bar Wink
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-03-2016, 04:23 AM
Find Reply
WeAreKaren Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Traffic!
I'm going to try to "belly up," The People. And yes, definitely juice for me. I'm looking for the friendship of a community of "like minded"  Wink people possibly more than support. Although support is good at certain times. Smile I'm hoping for a future of interesting, neighborly, and supportive conversations with the "residents" of this community.
"Poco a poco se va lejos"
Little by little you go far - Spanish Proverb
03-05-2016, 07:12 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Me too Karen! I hate it when it gets quiet here. Understandable as people are often busy or have their own dark times but sometimes I just want to chat and there is nobody here. here used to be many more members. Sadly many left for ne reason or another. I check in every day (well most days) and if I am in the mood I leave a message to see if anybody will answer. Get things going. Others try as well.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-05-2016, 11:36 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
it is sad how quiet it's become. most old timers stopped posting and newcomers aren't attracted when there are loads of other social media options.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-06-2016, 04:02 AM
Find Reply