Two things re relaxation
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Other/All/Unsure   Two things re relaxation
Last night I invited friends over. They brought the pizza and beer (GF in both cases for me). I provided the movie. It was called 'The Woman in the Van.' It is British and while it is somewhat sad in spots it is also very funny. It is an "almost true" story" and I highly recommend that people watch it if they have the opportunity.

I was so proud of myself for having these friends over. They are very non-judgemental and easy to talk with (although they don't know I am a we)

Second: I used my meditation corner for the first time today. It was nice. Word to the wise however. If it is a cold and wet and rainy day do one's biking before the meditation and not after. I am off to soak in the tub to wash off the bits of bl**d and mud that came from inattentiveness and hitting a curb. It was after this fall (nothing really hurt buy my pride) I turned to come home.

Peace to your day.

Catherine
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-23-2016, 09:04 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Two things re relaxation
good for you for inviting the friends over and having a nice time. it sounds like it was lovely.

sorry you hit the curb on your bike. glad nothing was hurt.
04-23-2016, 11:05 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
wow, well done! often wish we interacted more like that. good for yous!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-24-2016, 04:09 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
It has taken us a long time to invite people into out home. This place is so small it is easy to tidy up. These same friends hanged my pictures for me. I pet sit for them. We have known each other for almost 25 years but there was a long gap in between as they moved away for quite a while. Their kids are off on young adult adventures so they hang out with me sometimes.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-25-2016, 08:12 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Scared Things are VERY different here Deee6 4 4,618 07-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Last Post: orek