Foo connecions
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Scared  Foo connecions
Someone has been making nice with female members of FOO. We have had contact with a few sisters, 1 niece and 1 nephew. We had blocked ones we really don't want to hear from.
Ages ago we joined... I forget the name. We tried many times to unjoin and yet we would still be connected. Yesterday one of the sisters we blocked sent us a note. She found us. Just said "Nice to see you. I write too. Poetry"

I went right to the management of the site and demanded they remove my membership. I joined it when I thought I would be returning to work.

I was quite shaken up by this. A reality check. I have gone for decades without having contact with most of FOO. One I heard from yesterday I dropped after she tore a shred off me when father d**d. Said things that were only half right. I cut her off. At that time when you block someone via email o could still see what they sent and she got mad. Said more things that were as much her as me. And the things she got mad at. I could go on forever but this was a kick in the gut.

Have they all f*ck*ng forgotten why I stopped talking to them? Have they forgotten that I got a $1 from the f*ck*ng father in inheritance while they split the rest? It wasn't a lot but a decent family would have remembered that he was nuts and shared it anyway.

Sometimes I think I should try to reconcile. Not after how I felt yesterday.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-23-2016, 05:12 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: Foo connecions
Family connections are hard for us also.......We know that feeling of being kicked in the gut Sad
Sitting with you
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
01-25-2016, 10:45 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Thanks. while you are here can you pack a few boxes?
01-26-2016, 05:18 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
um nope sorry can't do it. Absolutely HATE packing..........Wish you luck with it though!
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
01-26-2016, 11:05 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Almost done! Just some clothes left and some things that we still need like coffee pot!
01-29-2016, 02:40 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  video chat and the foo dreamers 0 1,533 09-13-2017, 05:53 AM
Last Post: dreamers
Angry FOO update MT Med The People 1 2,145 02-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Last Post: mosaic
May trigger Quandary (MT...Loss in FOO) MakersDozn 7 5,563 04-25-2015, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MakersDozn
  Letter to FOO The People 3 3,171 08-07-2013, 06:22 PM