Moving again
Yes we just moved - x2. Going to look at a place on Tuesday
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-01-2016, 07:59 PM
Find Reply
Gim Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Moving again
Moving is not easy. I am so sorry. We moved about 6 months ago. It took everyone for a loop and caused a lot of chaos internally with the concept and not understanding why.

Good luck finding a place.
~With Brave Wings She Flies
01-01-2016, 09:08 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
we actually love moving, except for all the stuff that adults have to own and move - and this stupid habit of official documents having to go to a physical address. still miss mail from 3-4 addresses ago..

moving with stuff is deeply unpleasant. the best that can be said is that it can help us get rid of clutter... sorry you have to move again!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
01-03-2016, 05:33 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
sorry you have to move again. i sure hope you can find a place that works well for you.
01-03-2016, 11:24 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Thanks everyone. Tonight a fire alarm went off. The main one. I was so panicked. Grabbed my computer and then my purse before opening the door to learn that it was from my neighbour's cooking. The doors are so thin whatever he burned set the hallway alarm off. Fire is one of my biggest fears. Plus it is such an unsafe neighbourhood that I don't get any walking in at all. Putting weight on again.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-04-2016, 03:04 AM
Find Reply