song
angel with wings Offline

Threads: 34
song
Go to YouTube and type in "matchbox 20, unwell, with lyrics".
Let me know what you think of it.
I loved it the moment I heard it.
I'm beautifully broken, perfectly imperfect, beautiful in my flaws, altogether I am a beautiful disaster.
10-02-2015, 10:28 PM
Find Reply
angel with wings Offline

RE: song
Since no one looked it up, here is part of it:

All day staring at the ceiling, making friends with the shadows on the wall. All night hearing voices, telling me that I should get some sleep, because tomorrow might be good for something.

Hold on, I'm feeling like I'm heading for a breakdown and I don't know why.
When I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell I know, right now you can't tell, but stay awhile and maybe then you'll see a different side of me.
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired, I know, right now you don't care, but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be me.

(There are a few more verses).
I'm beautifully broken, perfectly imperfect, beautiful in my flaws, altogether I am a beautiful disaster.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 09:33 AM by angel with wings.)
10-07-2015, 07:51 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
hi angel, tried looking it up but didn't work properly. thanks for posting some of the lyrics. how are you guys doing?
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
10-08-2015, 03:46 AM
Find Reply
angel with wings Offline

Thanks for asking, I'm not doing well at all. Been hurt by to many people I left get close. Now I'm withdrawing. Trying to protect the whole of us. Pretty much isolated myself from everyone an rarely leave the house. I think people see different sides of us an don't know what to think. They avoid me like a plague. I'm always alone anyways, and it's really hitting home. Maybe I try to hard to be liked or maybe I expect to much from a friendship. I think friends should do things for each other, not one person carrying the relationship. If I don't call or visit, they never contact me. An mostly when I do call, I get the list of excuses. Yet, I'm treated as a bad person for pointing it out. Like if I was really a good friend, I'd let them keep using me an not complain about it. So frustrated. So hurt.
10-08-2015, 09:48 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
We looked up the song. Sorry you are hurting. Relationships can be very difficult and we struggle with isolation also. We don't think it makes you bad a person for pointing things out--it shows you are trying. Hope things will get better for soon.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
10-08-2015, 11:43 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two's new favourite song The People 0 1,705 08-24-2016, 03:28 PM
Last Post: The People
  New song of the day The People 0 1,624 11-06-2013, 03:56 PM
  Theme Song of the Week The People 3 3,997 07-01-2013, 02:09 AM
  Love this song The People 4 4,192 01-15-2013, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Katz Krew