The Final drama is over
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
The Final drama is over
In this chapter anyway. Story is too long to get into at this tie of night. We moved into a new place this weekend. Slept here Sunday night. Today was more drama. But tonight I did some reading and meditation and have begun my new life. Those volunteering to unpack form a line to the right!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-15-2015, 03:50 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: The Final drama is over
Glad to hear it. We'll skip the unpacking, but here's a rootbeer. Rootbeer

MDs
09-16-2015, 08:35 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: The Final drama is over
Thanks MD. Not making much progress. Other people packed out stuff. Two had a rough day yesterday as 2 of her favourite, non-stuffie things were damaged. Unpacking and settling in is going slow as we get overwhelmed. And it is hard when someone else unpacked.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-18-2015, 02:11 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: The Final drama is over
Feeling for you people. We are mortified of moving and unpacking is very triggering to us. We have lived in our current home for over 12 years and many boxes remain unpacked just because we don't want to deal with it. Just take your own time, no matter how long that is.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
10-01-2015, 11:58 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Family drama, they just don't understand. Downtherabbithole 1 2,251 05-14-2014, 06:06 PM
Last Post: nats