Along with the DID
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Angry  Along with the DID
5 years ago I had shown significant improvement. Then I got sick with the Celiac Disease. It has a component to the disease that creates depression. A percentage (forget numbers) do no recovery from that even when sticking to proper gluten free diet.

I am pretty sure I am one of these people. And it seems as if I am getting worse. And further in debt as I try to maintain a basic lifestyle. I have taken steps to eliminate unnecessary spending but once that hole sucks you in it is so hard to get out. Someone suggested that I declare bankruptcy but I just cannot do that. My limited lifestyle would become even more limited.

I am soooo angry all the time. I am hoping this subsides when I move to a quieter place and have people around me who already know me. Not thrilled about a basement ste but it is a quiet neighborhood. Friend said it isn't safe but what place is really??

But it is frustrating. I already felt unfixable before I realized this.

The photo is from a Facebook game I play. The ice castle reminds me of the moire frozen. Highly recommend it. And no, prince charming doesn't come along to ave her. She saves herself. First in a not so good way but then...

Attached Files Image(s)

I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-02-2015, 03:11 PM
Find Reply
cew Offline
manyminds

Threads: 8
RE: Along with the DID
That sounds extremely frustrating and demoralizing. Does the gluten free diet at least help you feel better physically? Depression is so damned hard. And what can you say about DID challenges? Hang in there. Things are always changing.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 12:00 PM by cew.)
08-03-2015, 11:57 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
The physical part improved immensely after the crash. Still issues but not nearly as bad. I have really good days. And really bad days. The physical goes from MEH to not too bad at all as long as I am careful.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-04-2015, 04:01 AM
Find Reply
cew Offline
manyminds

Threads: 8
Good days and bad days. Yep. It's great that you can notice and appreciate the really good days.
08-04-2015, 10:14 AM
Find Reply