Question Please:
rainbows Offline

Threads: 8
Question Please:
Has anyone ever heard of "Targeted Individuals " ?

Really need your input.
Thank You.
from rainbows
08-01-2015, 08:53 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: Question Please:
I've heard this term used in various contexts. Sometimes in advertising they refer to the potential consumer as 'targeted', meaning the people they are trying to attract to their product. I have also heard it in numerous other contexts. Where did you hear it and in what type of context?
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
08-13-2015, 02:14 PM
Find Reply
rainbows Offline

Hi Igraine,
Thank You for responding.
I was looking for feedback cuz
Scrolling cuz it may be upsetting to some cuz - it is not a good thing.....

I am a Targeted Individual. If you Google it you will find much information on this horror.
Targeted Individuals are subjected to daily torture. There are TIs all over the World. It began for us about 5yrs ago.
After I moved here to this town.
I just wish I could connect with other TIs cuz I feel very isolated. So much pain and frustration. Support would
be so good we are thinkin.
from rainbows
08-13-2015, 02:49 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Oh Rainbows...this is terrible. I can understand how you would feel isolated. I dearly hope someone with similar issues answers your post to give you the support and empathy that you need. In the meantime I am sending you soft, gentle, warm good thoughts.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
08-20-2015, 04:34 PM
Find Reply
rainbows Offline

Hiya Igraine,
Thank You so much for your Kind Words.
I think we need to do more research but it makes some of us cry when we read abt this.
We cannot understand how so many persons can do this to other persons they do not even know.
And who never did anything to them.
But we are thinkin we need to keep trying to research if we want to have a chance of finding some support
from other TIs.
but then it is scarey to know who to trust too.
We keep telling ourself it could always be worse.
Thank you.
from rainbows   Sad
08-20-2015, 05:04 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
This is just a suggestion Rainbows but perhaps you could put the reading aside for a while and focus on some positives about where you are living. I know how it feels to be isolated. When I focus on such things I feel even more isolated. I don't know what your interests are but perhaps you could spend more time on those. Wishing you all the best. Take care.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-22-2015, 12:19 PM
Find Reply
rainbows Offline

We are thinkin you are right about thinking of the positive things is a Good Thing.
I wish so much that we could be Positive all the time or more like we used to be.
But we know things could always be worse and we have much to be Thankful for.
So we go on....
08-23-2015, 09:25 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

We have also been going through a very negative period. A long one. For us the answer is to get out and stay busy. It got worse when health issues forced us to stop work. Wen we isolate we get depressed and when we are depressed we want to isolate. Vicious circle.
08-23-2015, 09:43 PM
Find Reply
rainbows Offline

We are so sorry you been going thru a Negative period. And Glad you found an answer that works.
May all get Better an Better for yous.
Thank You.
from rainbows
08-25-2015, 09:21 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Yes, may all get better.
08-26-2015, 12:04 AM