More computer art
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
More computer art
[attachment=244]This computer app kept me busy for hours. My littles like to draw.
07-30-2015, 12:58 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: More computer art
Great work, Igraine. We'd love to be able to do this sort of thing. Which app do you use?

MDs
07-30-2015, 11:49 AM
Website Find Reply
Cammy Offline

RE: More computer art
(07-30-2015, 11:49 AM)MakersDozn Wrote: Great work, Igraine.  We'd love to be able to do this sort of thing.  Which app do you use?

MDs

It is a Glo Paint app. All that is needed to make it work right is a capacitive stylus. It is quite fun and absorbing, and best of all, even the simplest drawing can be made to look half-way nice.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
08-13-2015, 02:04 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Doing okay  RE: More computer art
Thanks. We're not good with a stylus, but we're glad you enjoy it.

MDs
08-14-2015, 10:26 AM
Website Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
hi igraine I know this post was from july 2015 I love those tulips I know what stylus is don't know that word u put in front of the word stylus where would I get that what store I am new to this whole app thing is it free or do I get it at a store or online how much does it cost if it aint free my littles would love that it is so colorful can this be printed out on a comp printer ..,response would be great since having that would be adventurous for y younger ones ps s whats this mean do not subscribe to thread and its colored in ciircle
03-23-2017, 04:35 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Hi JP. The stylus can be bought at any place that sells stationary or electronics. I buy them at Staples. They are just the ordinary pen like thing with the rubber end. I also have another one that has a plastic disc on the end for more detailed work. All of these writing, drawing, and pointing aids for computer and phone are called capacitive styluses. But, for short, if you just ask to see the computer stylus selection, the employees will be able to direct you to their selection. The basic stylus is not expensive and usually is around or under $20.00. Try to avoid the electronic ones that come with a charger - they are expensive and half the time are not compatible. As they say, use the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Sir). The app I use gives you the ability to enlarge the work area, so detailed work can be done while the picture is blown up and easier to work with, then shrunk down when you are done. I did most of these while laying in bed, so that gives you an idea of how easy it gets once you practice a bit. It is really fun and relaxing. If you don't like your work, you can erase parts of it or all of it and start over. Paper is not so forgiving. I hope this helps answer your question.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
03-23-2017, 12:18 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ivy self image art (kinda big??)!!!!!!! clickclick4 4 4,254 03-23-2017, 04:19 AM
Last Post: just peachy
  Finger nail art- my latest creation Cammy 0 1,988 03-23-2017, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Cammy
  Computer painting Cammy 0 2,241 07-30-2015, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Cammy
  art BayDolphin 4 5,640 03-09-2013, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Silent Society
Question What type of responses are suitable for art work? WendyLee 2 4,307 06-21-2012, 07:38 AM
Last Post: WendyLee