destruction
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Sad  destruction
We just finished seeing our T and came home....................
The view of our life, the past has been slowly being destroyed and today we were able to see the destruction and devastation of what lies behind our walls.
OMG it hurts............
it hurts
we hurt
how do you just pick up and go on knowing this there???????????
it is like a war zone-completely overwhelming and devastating. nothing could of prepared us for this...........the shell shock is wearing off but it is replaced with utter terror and pain.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
07-07-2015, 07:53 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: destruction
TW we hear your pain. i guess the answer to your question is you just put one foot in front of the other... i mean that's what you've been doing all along, and the history was always there. kind of a sucky answer i guess.

we're sitting with you if you would like.
07-08-2015, 12:34 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Thanks mosaic. That is true-we will keep putting one foot in front of the other, but for now I will spend some time down on my butt surveying things..........

The degree of the feeling of loss is overwhelming-spent most of the evening crying which is new for us but couldn't control the tears and didn't have the energy to try and fight it so they fell and continued to fall.............it actually didn't cause anymore damaged-a few times I felt like I was going to a darker place but I was able to pull it back. Just sad today..........very sad Sad
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
07-08-2015, 01:16 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
I remember those early years. We got a special nigh shirt and a night light. we drew the pain. on bad nights we slept with the TV on as it drowned out the inner noise.We chose special treats or after t, not so much that it was a binge, and we started coming here because we new people would understand.

It is okay to cry. Okay to b scared.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=everybody+hurts+the+corrs
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-09-2015, 03:32 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: destruction
TW,

We hear you, and we're sorry you're hurting.

MDs
07-09-2015, 12:24 PM
Website Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Thank you.
The People-that song was exactly how we feel........thank you for sending it-we are trying to hold on.
07-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Find Reply