is it just me
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
is it just me
or has chatter on the boards picked up again? New faces. Old ones coming back... nice to come here and see that there has been conversation since out last visit. Guess we are doing something right! Or techies are anyway. And IMO the more chatter there is the more it will increase. Newbies like to see this in order to find their place IMO.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
06-20-2015, 08:34 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Agree  RE: is it just me
Agreed. It's gratifying to see people come here (or come back here) and connect with the community.

MDs
06-21-2015, 09:19 PM
Website Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: is it just me
Yes, I have been gone for quite a while...mostly because my system was so stable. Now that I am switching more frequently, I come back here like a homing pigeon...back to a place where I am understood and feel safe discussing my multiplicity. Thank goodness for MM!
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
07-29-2015, 11:42 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: is it just me
Glad to see you back, Igraine. We hope that MM can be seen as a place that's not only a source of support during the challenging times, but also as a source of friendship and community during the good times.

MDs
07-30-2015, 12:32 PM
Website Find Reply