RE: Speed of Processing - Unity - 06-08-2015, 07:12 AM
RE: Speed of Processing - Tangled Web - 06-08-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Speed of Processing - MakersDozn - 06-08-2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Speed of Processing - Unity - 06-08-2015, 03:03 PM
Speed of Processing
Unity Offline

Threads: 15
RE: Speed of Processing
All the person i know who had memory brutally retrigered either because some court case had to take place, or  because of flash due to life event, or  other circumstance, it always been pretty bad for them, and often took month or years to really recover from this point, for me it's more there that i needed badly some kind of support, it's a period i had a pneumonia too, a friend that i still see he is a bit the person who pulled me out of ton of things and helped me to sort my mind out, it all has been trigered by meeting another person and certain circumstances, even a friend told me i should avoid to talk to her because it will remind me of all  bad things, but i couldn't help it and things were coming in anyway, it was very bad  this period, specially that many other bad things were pilling up like aggressions and other mess, when this friend met me the first i was in very bad state craying all day zero energy in half panic all the time, and i was also taking pain killer that i had for the pneumonia that i didn't at this time to calm down everything, it was weird, even if many things happened long ago, and i was a bit on high activity all the time + drugs + isolation/compartmentalization, i didn't take time to process many things. But as i started to become active on some spiritual board that another survivor friend shown to me, but it was weird cause really lot of people there had issue with child hood abuse/trauma,  and speaking also about certain spiritual topics or things that are a bit typical of this even if i didn't realize everything back then, but it's the mix of working on spiritual/psychological issue and meeting other people, and realizing many things in several step, at the end i was really not well at all.

But same it all started to come back at a point when i moved from the place, and i was starting a new job, and trying to socialize a bit with more "normal" peoples, and when i was already in place of more safety and more stability.

Actually most of this kind of reaction just ended just a bit after i joined this site and connected things together, same it was pretty bad these past week for me (bad like i was looking so miserable the indian at the shop offered me a cig lol), but now i feel so good lol

I think the same is happening to another friend who also had issue with child hood abuse etc and i showed her things on this site and explained her a few things, and i guess it tregered also a psychological reaction on her, she started to dig back many of the site or forum she has been active on saying it was 'like waking up from a life trip' lol well i guess she handle it, but she has been through some very rough things too a bit in the same period than me, and she is more in a quiet place now i think too, and she seem able to deal with this, even if she seemed to bad trip a bit at first =)
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 05:22 PM by Unity.)
06-08-2015, 03:03 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Speed of Processing - FreyasSpirit - 06-06-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: Speed of Processing - MakersDozn - 06-07-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: Speed of Processing - Unity - 06-08-2015, 07:12 AM
RE: Speed of Processing - Tangled Web - 06-08-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Speed of Processing - MakersDozn - 06-08-2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Speed of Processing - Unity - 06-08-2015, 03:03 PM