Unbelievable news
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Unbelievable news
My sister called me last night. She told me that my mother (step-mother who raised us) had gotten married.
The thing that keeps going through my mind is that I guess it is truly over.........the relationship or any idea of EVER having one again. Not that that is a bad thing, well to some it is.........
It has cased SO much chaos inside and it is hard to get my footing. Things just seem to be crumbling around me inside. It is SO hard to make any sense of it.
Part of it the extreme anger and the lies towards her and the lies she has told. It is almost like this has proven to us that it is time to move on and nothing is holding us back anymore hence the crumbling I think.
The hatred for that woman is ramped. She is dead to us now and there is NO going back from this.
But there are tears just below the surface and have no idea what that is about.
She doesn't get to move on-this is NOT how this is supposed to be! She was suppose to die. She was supposed to live horrid awful lonely life for the remainder of her days! She does not deserve to be happy and move on with her life while we are still here suffering from things done by her f*ck*ng hands. It isn't FAIR!!!!!!
We are so stunned and confused and so many things..............
I f*ck*ng hate that woman SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
05-04-2015, 04:13 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Unbelievable news
wow TW i can feel how this news has shaken yous. it sure isn't fair when those who hurt us seem to go on and live life without consequences for what they did.

i hope you can find a way to use this to work on things in your journey. we hear your anger and frustration
05-04-2015, 08:39 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Just because she got married again does not mean it will be happily ever after. I understand your anger and it is justified. Just don't let her suck you under. She isn't worth it. Write a letter of condolence to the poor sucker she married.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
05-04-2015, 09:03 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
it's like salt in the wound when people who were rotten to us go on to seemingly enjoyable respectable lives - life just shouldn't work that way though unfortunately it does all the time. agreeing with People, often what looks good from a distance is still fraught with the same dynamics. hoping you find peace.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
05-05-2015, 04:16 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Unbelievable news
May she get everything she deserves.

And, TW, as nats said....hoping you find peace.

MDs
05-05-2015, 01:53 PM
Website Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
It is like pouting salt into the wounds. Thanks for everyones support
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
05-05-2015, 04:32 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Caution Movie- Unbelievable The People 0 1,066 09-23-2019, 02:28 AM
Last Post: The People
SRA content On the news The People 2 1,782 08-16-2019, 03:56 AM
Last Post: The People