No internal space??
cew Offline
manyminds

Threads: 8
RE: No internal space??
(05-02-2015, 06:53 PM)puzzle Wrote: I am new to MM.  I am just looking for people who experience the same feelings, frustrations, and fears as I do.  I was diagnosed two years ago and have finally gained a little control.  We have an internal space as well.  It is a castle with very special "rooms".  In the second year of my diagnosis, I was granted access to the castle.  I have rendered a drawing of it and I keep it with my diaries so I can access it anytime. I do not know if learning about the internal space as quickly as I did is normal but that is my experience.

How wonderful that you had that access so early in the process! We're still working on it. 
05-04-2015, 06:13 AM
Find Reply
puzzle Offline

Threads: 5
RE: No internal space??
(05-03-2015, 04:05 PM)Tangled Web Wrote: Castles to us are magical in a sense.  They have secret tunnels and passage ways and defenses hidden within there walls.  They are strong and protecting and guarded.  They can hold deepest darkest secrets down in the dungeons away from everyone and can contain many different levels.  They also hold a beauty and protect the innocence of the younger ones.  Beauty can appear in gardens and the landscapes within the walls of the castle can be breath taking.  That is how our castle is to us.

Definitely agreeing with TW!  I could not have said it better myself!  My castle also has places that can transport us to different places that offer us different types of support, healing, and love.  
05-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Just talking  RE: No internal space??
One of the interesting features of our inside house is something that we had configured into the central AC system. It also filters out "bad energy" with the stale air, and generates "good energy" to take its place.

If only this would translate to everyday life. Undecided

MDs
05-08-2015, 03:57 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE Castles
We did not create our castle as adults but have noticed the number of multi families who have a castle for their internal world. We did not discover it all at once.

Just pre-awareness we started to notice this room where everyone was whispering and there was one small lamp for light. I don't think there was a door although maybe but there were no windows. The walls were panelled, something that was fashionable in our neck of the woods when the body was young. I remember standing watching the older brother as he created the new room. We were fascinated and stood watching him for a long time. That first room bears a strong resemblance to the renovated room the brother put together and I think we followed his design to some degree. We needed a place to gather where the mother couldn't discover us. I guess that new rooms were added from there as our population grew. And for s the idea of having a Castle may have come from a childhood show that we watched called 'The Friendly Giant'. The Guardian looks a lot like him except that he wears a cloak that littles can hide under when they are feeling unsafe or overwhelmed.

Attached Files Image(s)

I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
05-08-2015, 06:37 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Scared Internal battle over therapy 57thomas 6 5,844 04-29-2015, 06:33 AM
Last Post: cew
Other/All/Unsure Internal Communication (or Lack Thereof) MakersDozn 3 3,440 07-26-2014, 11:10 AM
Last Post: MakersDozn
  Internal battle canucklady1971 3 3,029 06-24-2014, 02:41 PM
Last Post: nats
  Internal family systems theory? weberr13 8 7,671 09-18-2012, 02:48 AM
Last Post: elizabeth