new here
cew Offline
manyminds

Threads: 8
new here
Hi.
I'm new to this group and relatively new to understanding what has been going on my whole life, DID. I have a lot of parts, apparently.
Still struggling with denial/acceptance on the inside, which seems ironic--parts arguing that they are not parts. I'd like to connect with people going through DID experiences in order to not feel so isolated in this situation. Glad you are here.
04-02-2015, 09:17 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: new here
Welcome, cew. It's nice to meet you.

MDs
04-02-2015, 12:49 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: new here
So nice to meet you! Welcome to MM. Feel free to look around and see how everything works. Most important thing to remember here is that there are no stupid questions. Everyone here has been where you are, or we are still there. An accepting and non-judgemental place. Remember the fear of finding things out and trying to sort things out. It is darned scary. And it is okay to talk about that. I hope you come back again.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-02-2015, 02:29 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
welcome to MM. as the people said, this is a place to ask any questions. sometimes there are no good answers, but we all find comfort in talking with others who understand.
04-02-2015, 10:21 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Welcome to MM. Glad you are here and hope to get to know you better on the boards.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
04-05-2015, 03:45 PM
Find Reply