Becoming a horder of stressful things/people
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  Becoming a horder of stressful things/people
I have overfilled my calendar with things that turned into stressful. I was ready to crack. Flipped a coin on which one to change. I think the one that came up is the right choice. It was volunteer work and the room was dark and dingy. Depressing. Last thing I need.

At home cat pees on bed when I ignore her. I don't think it is physical issue as I lay my yoga mat on the bed and she never wets that. So frustrating.

I filled up my humidifier the other night and spilled the whole damned thing. Carpet is dry now but smells like crap. Will go at that tomorrow as I cannot cope with any more tonight.

Asked a friend to come over and help me rearrange my apartment. Cancelled her. Partly due to stress and partly hate the idea of having woman I don't know all that well (new friend) into my apartment. But I need to do something. She is supposed to come on Sunday now. Determined to keep it.

Writing group that started out well has shrunk down to almost nothing. Leader lacks skills.

Lost some more pounds from going gluten free (only good if you have celiac). Has been subbed with stretch marks that are really weird. I am 56. Stomach has been stretched for over 50 years. No win.
02-11-2015, 01:13 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Becoming a horder of stressful things/people
it's easy to get overstretched and stressed. hope the next weeks are more peaceful..
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
02-12-2015, 08:56 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Becoming a horder of stressful things/people
Has been Nats. Thanks.
02-14-2015, 05:26 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Some people win, some people lose The People 3 2,917 08-02-2018, 03:58 PM