Feeling??
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Feeling??
I have this strange feeling inside and I don't ever remember ever feeling like this before.
It feels like a pull of sorts to varying degrees. At times it feel like just a tug on your arm but when that feeling gets stronger it is almost like the feeling of being sucked into a tornado. The movie Twister comes to mind as a reference near the end when they are sucked into the eye of the tornado.
I feel like if I let go or am not strong enough to fight it that I will definitely disappear and never come back again. I feel like it wants to trap me back in the past so I can never return. I don't why.
It is extremely awful though and it scares me a lot.
Was wondering if anyone out there has ever felt this way before and wondered how to make it stop. This has been going on for 3 days now and I know that might not seem like a long time but it feels like an eternity and I can't seem to get away from it or make it go away.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
02-08-2015, 05:09 PM
Find Reply
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
RE: Feeling??
I am so sorry this is happening to you. I think I have an idea of what you are talking about. Think we experience something like this sometimes and it is very frightening. I dont have any advise on how to get it to stop. Can you talk to those in your system who are involved in this and ask them if they need something? Can you focus on some grounding strategies, reminding yourself of where you are and what year it is? Sometimes when we are in a bad place, rubbing the feet on the floor will help remind us of where we are and help us get back to the present to a certain extent. We are very sorry that you feel so bad. Just want you to know that.
02-08-2015, 10:26 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Thank you silent society. We have not been pulled anywhere yet but feel if we let go or let down our guard we will be. It is just hard being so vigilant at all times and feeling that kind of pull. For now we are able to fight it but I must admit I am getting so tired.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
02-09-2015, 10:36 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Do yu think it might be a body memory? We have had some over the years although not to that extreme. Good luck. I hope it resolves itself soon.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
02-10-2015, 03:30 AM
Find Reply