Two is coming of age
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  Two is coming of age
Over the past several months we have seen huge changes in Two. She now writes on her own, commented to T about a drawing she made for her was "the best one I ever drew!" And what was in the drawing was a huge share for her. Not allowed to tell people here.

Other things have been happening that have caused us elders to think that it is time for Two to work on her issues. We cannot force her of course but T agrees with us. When we got home Two left a voice mail saying that it was her business and "maybe I will come next time and maybe I won't!

If this does move forward I suspect that it will have a major impact on all of us, more than any of the others who have chosen to deal with themselves. Yes two is the youngest but as she is quick to point out, this means that she has been here longer than anybody besides the root person. Therefore she should be the big. She has always given input into work with T surrounding things that happened and other selves that came forward as a result. However, she is reluctant to talk about herself. What Ts know we told her. Two knows but doesn't join in on the conversation. So we think this will be hard.

We worry about losing her. She is like our only child although nobody can see her but us. Even Ts love her and can see her in a different way. She has all of the qualities the root person had as a little girl before too much darkness fell. Feel sad.
01-30-2015, 10:36 PM
Find Reply
Blue Offline

Threads: 24
RE: Two is coming of age
Hiya,
I know this post's from Jan, but jus wondered how things went? Hopin Two is doin ok.
Whn ya said yous were worried bout losin her, did ya mean cos she might deal with her pain by "disappearing" for a while? Or did ya mean that, for ur system, whn someone's dealt with their issues, they sometimes integrate back into ur original host? (or summit else Smile )
Hope ya dn't mind me askin + hope wht eva did happen ended up positive.

Blue
"The human spirit can and will withstand n overcome anythin"
04-11-2015, 03:52 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
She will just stop being Two is what we fear. Two is the most independent child. She is who the root person would have been had she been allowed to have a norml life. But there is something special about her that Ts even notice right away. We are afraid she will grow up and just not be herself any more. She talks enough to drive us crazy and argues with everyone but she is the closest we come to loving ourselves with our love for her.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-12-2015, 01:57 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
I can understand your fear and what you are saying. Don't have any solutions or anything helpful to say but we are listening. Sorry
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
04-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New med coming out The People 11 10,193 10-24-2015, 09:37 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn
  Coming off cipralex The People 7 5,858 04-12-2015, 02:00 AM
Last Post: The People
Question New T age issue orek 11 9,053 09-17-2014, 03:46 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn