disappointment
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Sad  disappointment
I have been waiting for this book I ordered from Australia since Nov and I finally got it! I was so excited and nervous to read it I wanted the story to resemble ours. I thought her story did resemble ours.
It doesn't...........
I didn't realize I was looking for something........answers I guess on how to get past this-how to get past the past.......How someone could actually heal from this kind of trauma. I haven't found any answers yet.
I wanted to figure out an explanation and break it down so I could have a better understanding and then know what I need to do or go from here. I didn't find it and that is disappointing.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2015, 04:04 PM by Tangled Web.)
01-23-2015, 03:41 PM
Find Reply
orek Offline

Threads: 12
RE: disappointment
Oh, man. I'm so sorry, Tangled. You sure could have used the emotional bump and some hope to sink your teeth into, eh? Sad
01-24-2015, 12:14 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Very sorry that all of that anticipation ended in disappointment. I find that about books. Especially at the beginning of my journey. If I read this I will be better. No? On to the next one and the next and.... Had a small library that I donated to the hospital. Wish I could have the money back.
01-24-2015, 06:01 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
So VERY true the people!!!!!! Wish they had a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Thanks Orek --eventually I will find it.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
01-25-2015, 12:32 AM
Find Reply