Question e Littles
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Question e Littles
We have been coconscious for quite a few years and the amount increases regularly. I have a question about people with littles. Do you ever lisen to them chatter when they are out and think "OMG this is real!" Even after all of these years?

Two has a new favorite song "It's all about the bass no TROUBLE!" We just downloaded it from ITunes for her although I personally am a little tired of it. She is discussing this with kitty and is excited. As he named the song she adlibbed in a way that only a child would do. Convinced that her words were the right ones. I was kind of stunned for a minute. She talks constantly at home. To the cat. Writes letters on her own now that she can write and spells things in her own way.

I still shake my head. I still understand why people have trouble grasping this idea. We all love her although she can be "pesty." - her word for the cat. But it is sometimes hard to take it in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk

She doesn't really understand what the song is about. Just likes the opening line and the fact that she doesn't like Barbie dolls. Two hates Barbies.
01-12-2015, 06:10 PM
Find Reply
orek Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Question e Littles
Man, lost my whole paragraph. I really need a different laptop. *sigh* I'm just going to do the short version: How do you "watch" without interfering or worrying about making it up? When I can get enough out of the way, far enough back, when kids are out, I can enjoy them. Otherwise, I just feel weird. I'd love to hear how other co-conscious people handle watching kids act out in a grown body.
01-12-2015, 11:19 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Two is our biggest challenge. She does not talk to outside people except for T but she writes letters. But it is just so strange. As she had a discussion today I could almost see her standing in front of me. As well, she does stop to talk with every and any animal she sees. Lots of Jackrabbits in the neighbourhood and she gets mad when they walk away. We tell her they bite but she won't listen! It is especially embarrassing when a human walks by and she is chatting with the animal.
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2015, 12:04 AM by The People.)
01-13-2015, 12:03 AM
Find Reply
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
Absolutely I feel this way. I have finally excepted my reality, but it is strange. I often hear them chattering away and they have been very present with the T over the years. For the most part, the only time they come to the outside so that they are visible is when we are with T. I have conversations with them on pretty much a daily basis as I hear their comments. I have to admit that it is rather strange, but I have found that the more I am able to accept them, the better things are on the outside. It is nice having a place to talk about this. Thank you.
02-07-2015, 01:33 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Our most active self is Two who has been around the longest. She feels that she should be the "Big" as she has been around the longest. I am grateful that my walls are sound proof as she has ongoing conversations with God, the cat and herself. Oh, and now she has 2 Ediths from Despicable Me as well as one of the Minions so every night it is "Kiss Kiss."
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
02-08-2015, 12:51 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about littles The People 2 2,742 10-26-2013, 12:58 PM
Last Post: The People