So embarresed - May be MT a bit
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Caution  So embarresed - May be MT a bit
We have really been struggling of late. Last night we cut a friend off because she has an alc*h*l problem. Lives away anyway. But even before that, even before kitty went for long sleep we have just been a mess.

Safe

Today we did start off good. met friends for lunch who are always good and caring. Don't have to be anyone else than whoever is out. Two is stocked up for Christmas. She is willing to share with other littles except for Paper. We walked in the door smiling. Checked the mail and Young Catherine flipped. Another bill from the government. Young Catherine would be borderline if she was an independent self I think. We want her to stop coming out as she makes life a mess. She gets melodramatic and overwhelmed. Thinks she has to fix things and doesn't have the skills.

We were on the phone for an hour. Asked to talked with someone who knew more and found out we were misinformed last spring and they owe us about $600. Thereabouts. Money is our biggest stressor.

Anyway, Toronto called the cops and 4 hours later they showed up to check on us. Good thing YC didn't maintain control as we would have been gone. We are so tired. T and PDoc know as we told the cops we would tell them. We emailed them. PDoc would call if we asked her but we don't have anything more to say than we have been saying for a while.

We were standing at the front door We should have let them come up but weren't keen on letting them in. So all of these people were walking by including the nosy new person who just moved in and reminds me of my father. The type who will be nosy enough to come right out and ask me what was going on the next time I see her. I will just tell her it is confidential and let her think what she wants.

Nobody knows anything about my private life. Because I don't have one.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
12-15-2014, 11:10 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: So embarresed - May be MT a bit
Glad you're okay.

The neighbor should mind her own business.

MDs
12-18-2014, 03:38 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: So embarresed - May be MT a bit
Last night she was sitting waiting for her ride. Her nice husband was beside her. I am looking at the card I received and she is whispering to him. I know she is talking about me as she is pointing toward the door where I stupidly stood talking to the cops instead of letting them into my apartment. So like parents it sickens me. No more rides for her.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
12-19-2014, 06:42 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I toot my own horn for a bit? mosaic 10 5,146 03-09-2019, 02:42 AM
Last Post: The People
  A bit of scary. A bit of funny The People 0 1,690 01-26-2016, 10:45 PM
Sad My Computer Bit It The Warren 13 9,341 03-16-2015, 06:42 PM