SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD
http://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/images/smilies/angel.gif

MT for pet lovers.

Tomorrow morning at 9 I send my black kitty off to travel the rainbow bridge. She is so sick and unhappy. She is 16. Lots of tears here but we have to choose because she cannot. Do not believe in extreme measures (for us or pets). Our thoughts may not be same as others. Two has disappeared after spending last night assuring the cat that God would save her until she is 106. Two and God fight a lot. Photo is her first day with me. She was 2. We saw her photo in the paper and it was like in the Harry Potter books where the pictures on the wall talk to you. "Take me home" she said.

Attached Files Image(s)

11-20-2014, 08:11 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD
Oh we are So sorry The People Sad We support your very difficult decision and know how hard this must be for yous. Sitting with you.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
11-20-2014, 09:58 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
we are so sorry - it is heartbreaking when we have to say goodbye to our friends like that. it's a hard choice, but even harder to see them suffer. we, too, are sitting with you.
11-21-2014, 12:19 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

She is better tonight. So it makes it even harder to do this. Lots of tears. Two is writing for support to not take her in. But it is not fair to her. Triggering flashbacks isn't helping.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
11-21-2014, 03:37 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
so sorry People. sitting with you if you want..
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
11-21-2014, 04:03 AM
Find Reply
orek Offline

Threads: 12
Friendship/Support  RE: SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD
Oh, People, so sorry. How are you all doing? I still miss our kitties that have gone over the bridge. If it's any consolation, there's one of ours that we still feel a deep stab of regret whenever we think of her that we didn't take her to the vet for a more peaceful passing. It's a hard decision to end their suffering instead of letting them linger, but it's a merciful and loving one. We all make the best choice we can at the time out of love, and our error in not taking her was due to misinformation, not lack of compassion, but all this to say you clearly made a loving choice despite the fact that it would cause you the pain of loss. I hope you all have found ways to comfort and reassure Two, as well as the rest of yourselves. I hope you can be gentle and nurturing with your selves. Thinking of you all.... --orek
11-23-2014, 04:40 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

This is soooooo hard. Her spot in te "family bed" as Two calls it is too empty. Two placed a stuffie there of a small black kitty but the stuffy is not warm and alive and loving. We cried so much when we got home. Told her we would see her when it is our turn. Inukshuk seems lost. She doesn't sniff around for her but she just seems like she doesn't know hat to do with herself. A good friend was in town last night so we got dragged out of the house which was good for us. Lots to catch up on and little time spent dwelling on it. Thanks so much everyone for understanding. In 3D I expected people to do the "you'll get over it" thing but they haven't. People who love animals get the sorrow. And as I said to some of them. This hurts more than when PUs went off in '9 and '05ish.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
11-23-2014, 11:27 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD
hay the people

we soree bowt yur kitee

we got 2 kitees at raynbo brij

thay nam cadwalader n dorothy

they guna b frens with yur kitee

david hoos 5
11-24-2014, 02:45 PM
Website Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad feeling very sad today mt mosaic 4 2,411 09-11-2019, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Five of Hearts
Sad Father’s Day sad and angry) MT dreamers 6 3,254 06-25-2019, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Five of Hearts
  So Sad Silent Society 3 2,288 04-18-2019, 11:53 PM
Last Post: The People
Sad So sad for her The People 2 2,278 04-23-2018, 10:26 PM
May trigger So sad for friend and her son MT The People 0 1,443 05-11-2015, 11:47 PM