How T sees me
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  How T sees me
versus how others see me. Ts always have good things to say about our compassion, good heart yadda yadda yadda.... It isn't ego boosting. It is how they see us. See past the defenses. And they see us at our worst.

We went through this yesterday. Outside people like us. Friends we make. Until we let a part of ourselves out that they don't like. Then they run away. Or call us moody. Or both.

This is one of our dark times so not much could make selves feel good but I fee like I have to keep the walls up so that we at least have someone to meet up with for coffee.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
10-31-2014, 02:08 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: How T sees me
this is ever the issue - the difference with the total acceptance we seek and the partial acceptance that others are able to offer. the reality is that we're all taught to protect selves first and keep boundaries against people who 'drain us' or are too messy in various ways. this is healthy, but also means when we are the draining messy ones, healthy people won't want to be around us..

applauding you for keeping those coffee relationships going.

sitting nearby in the dark times if you want..
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
10-31-2014, 04:33 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: How T sees me
Hi The people.......
We want yous to know that we won't run away or call you moody.......we can accept you for who you are and maybe hold up a candle to shed a little light on your darkened time right now.
If you want some company we can sit with yous.
Tangled
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
10-31-2014, 11:29 PM
Find Reply