Crushed
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Sad  Crushed
Well I had my meeting with the bank today and we were denied.
We were really hoping for some good news for a change but none is in sight. I feel completely crushed...............I just don't know how to keep doing this..............
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
09-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Crushed
don't know how it is where you are, but we NEVER went to the bank to get a mortgage. did everything through a mortgage broker, who could find deals we'd never heard of. many real estate agents have mortgage brokers affiliated with them so you don't necessarily have to pay them a fee (they usually get a fee from the lenders anyway). all i'm saying, is don't assume you have to give up.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
09-06-2014, 05:56 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Thanks nats.
We know we don't have to give up it is just we are SO tired of fighting and it feels like every time we turn around lately we are being knocked down on our *ss. It is so hard to not give up.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
09-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
definitely hard not to give up. definitely horrible to keep feeling you have to fight to get anywhere. very true. also true that the difference between success and failure is how many times you get up after being knocked down. unfortunately, life is not fair and we have to keep fighting. doesn't make it good or fun, but you will achieve if you keep pushing long enough..
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
09-06-2014, 02:50 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Crushed
TW,

We're sorry that this is so difficult for you. We don't know a thing about mortgages, but nats' idea sounds like a good one. Sending you encouragement.

MDs
09-07-2014, 07:28 PM
Website Find Reply
orek Offline

Threads: 12
(09-05-2014, 05:10 PM)Tangled Web Wrote: Well I had my meeting with the bank today and we were denied.
We were really hoping for some good news for a change but none is in sight. I feel completely crushed...............I just don't know how to keep doing this..............

Oh, so sorry, Tangled Web. Sitting with you.
09-07-2014, 10:37 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Thanks guys. Life just really SUCKS *ss right now! I can't get back up..............
I don't know what I am doing anymore. Started isolating-cancelled T- just don't see the use anymore. I feel so defeated.
Tangled
09-07-2014, 10:46 PM
Find Reply
orek Offline

(09-07-2014, 10:46 PM)Tangled Web Wrote: Thanks guys. Life just really SUCKS *ss right now! I can't get back up..............
I don't know what I am doing anymore. Started isolating-cancelled T- just don't see the use anymore. I feel so defeated.
Tangled

Isolating is so easy to do, but I encourage you to keep going to therapy, even if it feels futile. It's times like that that it may surprise you. And you deserve the support. Hang in there.
09-07-2014, 11:52 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Agreeing with orek here. TW, we're sending you encouragement and good thoughts.

MDs
09-09-2014, 08:46 PM
Website Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Thanks guys. We had a complete melt down last night. People were flying out all over the place. I don't remember the last time we cried that hard. Spoke to T on the phone and things are better now between the two of us. Some of the pressure has been relieved now so it doesn't feel like we are just about explode. Still feel low and easily overwhelmed to tears which to be honest don't see how there is any more tears left to fall, but it appears there are. Everything is in a upheaval internally right now and very noisy. Waiting for the dust to settle I guess then hopefully we will be able sleep.
09-10-2014, 04:03 PM
Find Reply
orek Offline

(09-10-2014, 04:03 PM)Tangled Web Wrote: Thanks guys. We had a complete melt down last night. People were flying out all over the place. I don't remember the last time we cried that hard. Spoke to T on the phone and things are better now between the two of us. Some of the pressure has been relieved now so it doesn't feel like we are just about explode. Still feel low and easily overwhelmed to tears which to be honest don't see how there is any more tears left to fall, but it appears there are. Everything is in a upheaval internally right now and very noisy. Waiting for the dust to settle I guess then hopefully we will be able sleep.

I'm glad you sorted things with your T enough to relieve some of the pressure and feel somewhat supported. So sorry things are so hard right now, and lack of sleep just adds to that. Soft blankie and a hug if you want them/either. Take care.--orek
09-16-2014, 01:15 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Thanks Orek. We will take both right now.
Tangled
09-16-2014, 05:08 PM
Find Reply