EXTREMELY TICKED!!
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Angry  EXTREMELY TICKED!!
Wish I could use more than icon for this post so let me tell you ahead of time. There will be swearing and foul language.

So today I went to work like any other day and when I get home I get this note in a f*ck*ng envelope taped to my door. I go inside and I am tired-it was a f*ck*ng hellish day! Open the note to find out that this f*ck*ng guy was in my apartment and was going to take pictures but decided against it because the owner is going sell the condo. Then the f*ck*ng letter goes on to say if I could please call him after I had got the place ready and if I could make it desirable for buyers! The f*ck*ng NERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my blood is boiling! I started shaking and full of this f*ck*ng anger!!!!!! First of all they didn't even TELL ME that anyone was going to be coming into my place! They need to give me some f*ck*ng notice! He writes in the letter that the super let him so I get on the phone with the super and she tells me that she got permission from the owner and I hang up with her and call the owner. Of course I don't get a hold of her and her mail box if full so I couldn't even leave her a message! Then I call the rental company I rented the place from (middle guy) and left a nice message on their phone. f*ck I am so pissed OFF!! Then I call the guy and get another f*ck*ng answering machine. I hung up and text him like requested and he calls me back. I told him off and told him he couldn't come into MY PLACE without notice and he tries to blame the super! Well I set that lil f*ck*ng LIAR straight!!! ANd he says he just went in through the front door and saw the blinds drawn and then left. I tell him everything that is wrong with the place and how his mother has not fixed anything since I have been here and if he wants that price he asking for this condo he is going to have to ALOT of f*ck*ng work before it is ready to sell. He then says to me well I noticed the kitchen light isn't working and I said yep your right because I can't find the place that sells those f*ck*ng bulbs and so much for you not going past the entrance way you f*ck*ng lil prick. f*ck*ng liar-no good piece of sh*t! OMFG I think my head is going explode!
Then he has the nerve to ask me if I could at all get the place ready for him so he could take pictures of it this weekend. He can kiss my big fat white *ss!!!!!!! I hung up. I was just at a loss for words at this point. Well any proper words I can't f*ck*ng believe this is happening. Not to mention the total and complete violation of MY f*ck*ng SPACE AND PRIVACY!!!!!!!!!!!VolcanoVolcanoVolcanoVolcanoVolcanoVolcanoVolcanoVolcanoVolcanoVolcano
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
08-29-2014, 06:51 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: EXTREMELY TICKED!!
horrible!!! over here (UK) it's illegal to enter a tenant property without agreement or 2-weeks written notice. also had problems with the agency violating this in the apartment we were living in. stupid people. made sure I left the place a mess every time left the building.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
08-31-2014, 10:14 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: EXTREMELY TICKED!!
He is coming here today. He got bitchy AGAIN on the phone with me yesterday when I informed him that the super would NO LONGER be letting him in my apartment without Making sure I had notice first via actually speaking with me! He will get an ear full from ME when I see him. I am done trying to be somewhat civil. He didn't even apologize or nothing!
The stupid lil prick tried to make it ALL about him and how he is from sask. and he just wants to get this done. Well that is NOT my f*ck*ng problem. I hadn't planned on cleaning this weekend but I DID. I let him f*ck up my weekend and that IS his problem. The f*ck*n' nerve of some people! They think the rules just don't apply to them.

Problem though since this lil incident happened...................can't sleep! Keep waking up looking around.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
08-31-2014, 11:17 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Ticked off Tangled Web 4 3,350 10-07-2014, 08:03 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn
Scared Overwhelming and extremely scary day dragonfairy 7 5,300 04-15-2013, 03:44 PM
Last Post: nats