Love MM
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Doing okay  Love MM
I don't come here as often as I used to but it is so good to know that it is always here when 3D world is too confusing. It is also sort of a growth chart for me because when I do stop by I am often reminded of how far I have come since I discovered Divided Hearts (the first set of boards that were running that turned into Mosaic Minds. People come and go but few are forgotten. Heart
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-15-2014, 05:16 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Agree  RE: Love MM
Yes. It's why we've been coming here and participating for more than 17 years. We don't post as much as we did, but that's mainly because at this point in our healing, we're doing most of the work within and in T. It's harder right now for us to reach out to others. But this may change.

Three cheers for MM! ThumU ThumU ThumU

MDs
08-17-2014, 06:31 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Doing okay  RE: Love MM
(08-17-2014, 06:31 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Yes. It's why we've been coming here and participating for more than 17 years. We don't post as much as we did, but that's mainly because at this point in our healing, we're doing most of the work within and in T. It's harder right now for us to reach out to others. But this may change.

Three cheers for MM! ThumU ThumU ThumU

MDs

I understand the part about the internal work. But it is sad that so many people have fallen off the MM planet. Nice to see some new faces though. I remember taking a break from here and when I dropped by one day a certain, vocal young 'un was frustrated with the same issue. One of me, teenager likely, did a "we are so much better we don't need this place any more." Sadly the person doesn't come by any more for us to apologize. Because this place is still our come to place when the 3D world doesn't get us.

So much has changed over the years but I guess that is what is supposed to happen in life. If everything stayed the same we would be stuck here with Peak having tantrums and then a melt down when she learned that the littles she talked to were not outside children.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 05:25 PM by The People.)
08-19-2014, 05:23 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Doing okay  RE: Love MM
Yep, glad to see new faces. We each do what we can do. Even if we can't post a lot, we can at least welcome the new folks. (Welcome, new folks.)

MDs
08-21-2014, 09:18 AM
Website Find Reply
angel with wings Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Love MM
Thanks,
I'm beautifully broken, perfectly imperfect, beautiful in my flaws, altogether I am a beautiful disaster.
08-21-2014, 06:18 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love without puppet strings The People 4 3,264 05-28-2017, 09:32 PM
Last Post: The People
  Love this song The People 4 4,229 01-15-2013, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Katz Krew