feeling panic
angel with wings Offline

Threads: 34
Other/All/Unsure   feeling panic
found out my T is going out of town because his father is very ill. said he could be gone as long as a month. I don't know if I can handle him being gone so long. trying not to panic, or cry. unsure of how I will handle it. feel scared.Confused
07-25-2014, 01:14 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: feeling panic
so sorry that has happened. it does sound scary. we hope you can come here and talk about things... it's not the same as T but we will be here to listen.
07-25-2014, 05:01 PM
Find Reply
angel with wings Offline

thank you masaic. I may need you in the coming month. I also have a good support system at home to help as well. this will be a long month for me. thanks for your support.
07-26-2014, 02:01 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: feeling panic
Hi angel with wings,

We identify with the feelings of panic. A lot of folks find it difficult to be without their T for a while.

Posting to the MM community is a great help. It's very supportive here.

MDs
07-26-2014, 06:17 PM
Website Find Reply
angel with wings Offline

May trigger  RE: feeling panic
my T leaves in 3 days, already in panic mode. saw him today for a few, and couldn't stop crying. this feels like a death to us, cause we will have zero contact with him. im already having trouble sleeping. there is chaos in the castle. in times of extreme stress or chaos, one of us wants to hurt the rest of us. im greatly concerned about this. if I panic, what do I do? Confused
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2014, 03:55 PM by angel with wings.)
07-27-2014, 03:54 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: feeling panic
Any safe objects that you can have on hand to keep you grounded? A stuffed animal or something? Safe activities that you can do to calm yourself down? Coloring? Listening to music?

If there's any way that you can prepare, to know what helps you and to provide for it, then it raises the chances of getting through it as easily as possible.

Good luck. We're sending good thoughts.

MDs
07-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Website Find Reply
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
Hi Angels with Wings. we understand your panic. It is very hard when the T leaves. One time, our T went to hawaii for two or three weeks. it was very hard and we were very scared. what we did to help us is that we took popsicle sticks, one for each day that he was going to be gone and put them into a bundle with a rubber band around it. at the end of the day, we would take one of the sticks and put it into another bundle. it was a way for us to see how long he was going to be gone. at first, was really hard but then there were less and less sticks to move into the other bundle and then he was home. it really helped us. dont know if you would like that idea but you can try it if you want. at least it gives you something to do and something to hold on to for when he is coming back.

littles of silent s
07-27-2014, 07:00 PM
Find Reply
angel with wings Offline

thanks S.S. that was very helpful, I think I will try something like that. hope it helps.
07-28-2014, 09:58 AM
Find Reply