being invisible
angel with wings Offline

Threads: 34
Sad  being invisible
im new here, so kinda nervous.
it really makes me angry when people treat me as less important and that I am invisible. they talk around me like im not there. I try to make friends, but its clear im not wanted. if I invite them out, the answer is always no, followed by all the reasons why. they never invite me to anything. the road to them is always one way and its me making all the efforts, otherwise, I don't exist. I spend lots of time alone and never want to leave my house. im really hurting, im really angry. I think no one gets me and so they avoid me.
it really makes me sad.
07-23-2014, 09:39 AM
Find Reply
The Warren Offline
Configurator of Things

Threads: 95
RE: being invisible
you need some new friends. those other ones sound like not good ones. if I had those friends i would be very sad and angry to I don't blame you. I might even swear. it is there problem not yours if you are trying to be a good friend and be nice and they are not very nice back. why dont you want to leave your house? Is it scary? Are you too sad to leave? Sometimes we would get too sad to leave. It is hard to meet people if you don't leave your house. you can make friends online too. it is a good place to start if you dont want to go outside.

I am 6. I am not new. the problem is I am 6 and my body is not so it is hard to have friends but I have some anyway not at home i have to go on a plane then I can see my friends so mostly we talk online or text then when we visit in person we have fun. we used to work near my friends but now we don't so we don't get on the plane too much anymore like only 2 times a year. sometimes we have trips together. Sometimes they visit my house too and I visit there house. it is nice to meet you.
byby
sidra
"And I'm a million different people from one day to the next." - The Verve, Bittersweet Symphony
07-23-2014, 12:21 PM
Find Reply
angel with wings Offline

So glad to meet you. You asked me why I don't want to leave my house. It's because I have No where to go. I don't want to meet people because they always hurt me. I sorta gave up and feel safer in my house. I just don't want any more hurt and disappointment. Tired of pretend friends.
07-23-2014, 02:26 PM
Find Reply
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
I think sidra has a good point. You need some new friends. This is a good place to be and people will respect you and be happy to support you, even if you cant come all the time, like us. hoping that you can feel some support and care here. Nice to meet you.
07-23-2014, 04:54 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
pretend friends and people who don't want to be friends are no good for us. they just drain you of energy. if there are too many of these around, sometimes we need to take a break and not have any official friends till we figure out what we really expect and will accept from a friendship.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
07-23-2014, 05:39 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Doing okay  RE: being invisible
We identify with not fitting in, not being understood, not having (or wanting) 3d friends. We feel like we're always going to get hurt if we let our guard down even the littlest bit. It's a struggle.

Sending good thoughts and hoping for better.

MDs
07-26-2014, 06:22 PM
Website Find Reply
angel with wings Offline

thanks, it is a struggle for us. I want 3ds, but I always get hurt. im to the point that I feel its not worth it anymore. if im going to have any happiness at all, it will be away from 3ds. I do everything alone, if and when I go out. but mostly now I just stay inside, less painful.
just glad I have this place to come to, with folks like you who truly understand and get it, and know the struggles and pain. thanks.
07-27-2014, 04:09 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
That sounds a lot like us. We feel safe at home and have gotten tired of people hurting us. Being out in the outside seems to be so full of triggers for us now, more now than ever. It is so much harder to deny things when you get triggered.....................it is a continuous struggle. We feel so lonely but safe, the price seems very high but it is better than feeling the pain.
Tangled
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
07-28-2014, 04:27 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
May trigger Invisible would be nice Collectively US 6 3,864 03-27-2019, 06:00 PM
Last Post: The People