I did it!!
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Happy  I did it!!
Well today we saw T and I jumped right in! We got a safety plan ironed out just in case and ironed out a lot of "what ifs" and talked about if I didn't have enough to pay her for any extra time and talked about what certain things meant and got ALOT of clarification on things. Today has definitely reached the top on my list on the scariest things I have ever done with someone!
BUT it all worked out. She now knows what I mean when I say I don't want to feel like I have to do this on my own and the bestest thing ever is that she is willing to help me and that I won't have to do it on my own because she is going to be there, as according to the following terms that were agreed upon tonight. She actually does want to be there for me and now I actually KNOW what that will look like and what that means! It was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Just wanted to share that! It was absolutely amazing!!!!!!! I can't believe it. I really can't! Holy crap!

TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
07-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: I did it!!
wonderful! you were very courageous, and i'm so glad things look positive
07-12-2014, 01:46 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Thanks Smile Me Too Smile
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
07-12-2014, 10:56 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
Fantastic!!!! feel so proud of yous!!!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
07-16-2014, 03:31 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Thanks nats Smile
07-17-2014, 12:35 AM
Find Reply