we baptized in the Jesus river!
The Warren Offline
Configurator of Things

Threads: 95
Spiritual content  we baptized in the Jesus river!
Hihi! Look! We got baptized in the Jordan river like Jesus! With fish! There were fish and they nibbled at us the whole time. This is very special. I could not wait for this all year! The pastor on our trip had not come with clothing to come in so she stood at the edge and said word for us then we dunk.

We are still in Israel. We are in Jerusalem today and we visited many important places for Christians and Jewish people. We could not get to the Kotel for Shabbat because there was unrest on Shabbat. We go today. Then we go to a church service. We are traveling with Jewish and Christian people. So we share many things together. We see Christians and Jewish things here. Yesterday we visited the Garden Tomb and we had both Jewish Kaddish and Christian Communion there and it was special. It is very hot here. Jerusalem does get nice in the evening but the days are very hot in many places like more than 100 F. The thermoeter in the bus says a lot 50C outside.

I have a lot to write but we have to go shower now because we have to leave early today! It is 6:45 AM here. We are 7 ours ahead of home. We did miss the huricane. It is nothing but hot and sunny here. K I gotta go now.
Byby
sidra

"And I'm a million different people from one day to the next." - The Verve, Bittersweet Symphony
07-05-2014, 11:46 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Happy  RE: we baptized in the Jesus river!
Wow that is very cool! And we hope you can tell more about your trip here when you get home!

Joseph and other CHR MD people Smile
07-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Website Find Reply
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
RE: we baptized in the Jesus river!
Wow! That does sound cool. Glad you you are having a great time.
07-23-2014, 05:04 PM
Find Reply