not sure if we belong here-but we joined anyway.
kittyfamily Offline

Threads: 16
not sure if we belong here-but we joined anyway.
I'm not really sure we belong here as we have not been diagnosed with DID and are pretty sure we don't have it as I don't ever have the other parts "take over",lose time ,or forget things. but I do identify with being multiple in a way . I like to be called kitty. I am 18. I am female but I also have a male part who calls himself jason. there is also a scared little girl in there who was sexually and also possibly emotionally and spiritually abused. we also have a parent ,but they aren't a very good parent ,they just yell at everyone....
05-18-2014, 12:22 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: not sure if we belong here-but we joined anyway.
Hi, and welcome. We're not a health professional, but you sound multiple to us. :-) In any event, anyone whose life is affected by dissociation is welcome here at MM.

No worries if you don't think you fit the "mold" of multiplicity, whatever that is. Not every multiple is like Sybil or Truddi Chase. The obvious switching, dramatic changes in clothing, waking up and not knowing where you are or how much time is passed....It's not that these things don't happen, but in our experience, it's a lot less dramatic than the popular media would have people believe.

Anyway, we're glad that you've joined us, and we hope that you'll like it here.

MDs (MakersDozn)
05-18-2014, 08:28 PM
Website Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Hi, new here and not sure if I belong MaximiliansMom 10 9,643 03-21-2013, 09:50 AM
Last Post: MakersDozn