2 things that drive me crazy
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
2 things that drive me crazy
1) tearing the label off the box of rice to preserve them when I put it in plastic to avoid box. only in Canada every box has French on one side an I tend to save that side. thank goodness for Google translate although I had it right.

2) Finding something and switching in the midst of putting it away. this time it is pills for Minipoka. They are here somewhere but if you saw my place...Undecided
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-20-2014, 12:42 AM
Find Reply
Twin Volition Offline

Threads: 7
RE: 2 things that drive me crazy
(04-20-2014, 12:42 AM)The People Wrote: 1) tearing the label off the box of rice to preserve them when I put it in plastic to avoid box. only in Canada every box has French on one side an I tend to save that side. thank goodness for Google translate although I had it right.

2) Finding something and switching in the midst of putting it away. this time it is pills for Minipoka. They are here somewhere but if you saw my place...Undecided

That second one used to be really annoying. We now have an agreement to put lost belongings and things we don't know what to do with in a very specific spot so we always know where to look first if we're missing something. It doesn't help when someone tries to hide stuff intentionally, though.

- Arlen
04-25-2014, 10:23 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
(04-25-2014, 10:23 PM)Twin Volition Wrote: ..We now have an agreement to put lost belongings and things we don't know what to do with in a very specific spot so we always know where to look first if we're missing something. It doesn't help when someone tries to hide stuff intentionally, though.

great idea!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-26-2014, 04:55 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
I totally agree also. That is a GREAT idea!! Thanks
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
04-27-2014, 12:28 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Scared Things are VERY different here Deee6 4 4,617 07-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Last Post: orek