I was not asking for ADVICE!
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
I was not asking for ADVICE!
Today I called the government. The first woman was a b*tch and I reported her. The second woman was nice but told me that, no changing one's address at one office of the federal government does not automatically change it at others. WTF? They ask the same questions. They can look at my info and see what services I receive. Everything is on a computer... Fidiots.

However, in the midst of this call (and trying to remember the last 4 addresses where I lived since moving here when I barely remember my present address) I discovered that I got a tax return in 2009 and didn't cash it. This was probably in the middle of my meltdown or something. Who knows. But I can STILL get the money when I sign some forms they will send.

I sent out a mass email about this. bcc All I wanted was an acknowledgement that something good had happened. I know I should use auto deposit. I didn't ask for that f*ck*ng advice. Just say yay! Or come to f*ck*ng Alberta and help me organize my life.

I am crazy, not stupid.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2014, 09:39 PM by MakersDozn.)
04-11-2014, 09:17 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: I was not asking for ADVICE!
Hi folks,

We're sorry that you've had such a frustrating time with this. We hear your anger.

Putting our admin hat on for a moment: You'll see that we removed the profanity from the title of your post. We know that you're aware of the forum guidelines prohibiting swearing in post titles. Normally, as an admin, we'd remove the post and ask you to repost it without the profanity in the title. But in the interest of keeping the focus on the intent of your post, we figured that a friendly reminder will suffice.

We hope that you get your issue sorted out with the government.

MDs, MM Admin
04-11-2014, 09:49 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: I was not asking for ADVICE!
(04-11-2014, 09:49 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Hi folks,

We're sorry that you've had such a frustrating time with this. We hear your anger.

Putting our admin hat on for a moment: You'll see that we removed the profanity from the title of your post. We know that you're aware of the forum guidelines prohibiting swearing in post titles. Normally, as an admin, we'd remove the post and ask you to repost it without the profanity in the title. But in the interest of keeping the focus on the intent of your post, we figured that a friendly reminder will suffice.

We hope that you get your issue sorted out with the government.

MDs, MM Admin

sorry. got wound up and forgot rules. thanks for the fix. the govt stuff is fine. it is when we tell people something that is good news for us and we get lectures on the best way to do things.,
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-16-2014, 01:06 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: I was not asking for ADVICE!
Glad that the government stuff is fixed.

MDs
04-16-2014, 12:14 PM
Website Find Reply