A Tired Hello
iylahsek Offline

Threads: 2
A Tired Hello
Hello, everyone. Please if you can be a little gentle, I'm very nervous at all of this, and am very scared to post a first post, but the reality of all of this has been impressed upon me the last few months, and I am trying, now, very hard to figure out what to do with myself.

I'm not really sure exactly how to introduce myself. I was diagnosed last month, if that helps, but my T (is that right?) has never worked with this kind of disorder before. I have three little boys I am also trying hard to care for, and I am married. I work in software development. I also love to read and to write.

I have some pretty urgent questions I need help from people who are more experienced than me about, but I think this is just for hello, yes? So I will just say hello, and probably go panic for a bit before I come back and try my next post in a few days. Hi everyone. I hope we can be friends.
04-21-2014, 11:41 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: A Tired Hello
Hi ilyahsek,

Welcome to the forums. We hope you like it here.

It was very brave of you to introduce yourself. Please feel free to proceed at your own pace. You'll find this to be a very supportive community.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

MakersDozn (MDs)
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2014, 12:04 AM by MakersDozn.)
04-22-2014, 12:02 AM
Website Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: A Tired Hello
welcome iylahsek!
it can feel scary to post at first, but we're a friendly bunch. ask away - we may not know the answers but we're sure to have a few opinions Smile
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-22-2014, 03:34 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: A Tired Hello
Hi iylahsek!
Welcome to MM. We think your introduction post was done very well. This is a wonderful place for support and information. We understand the scary feeling of getting to know yourselves and figuring things out. There are still many times I find myself scared. Look forward to seeing you on the boards.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
04-22-2014, 06:25 PM
Find Reply