Hi
Downtherabbithole Offline

Threads: 29
Hi
Hi, I'm new here. I had a thought this morning, Ive been playing this game Snow White and seven dwarves on my phone where the queen has returned n her spell places dark trees n plants in the Forrest n the you have to rescue Snow White n dwarves from within the forest n the dwarves cut down dark trees n plant new trees n flowers. Rebuilding the forest over run by darkness. I suddenly realised how much that reminds me of me inside. Then I thought of village of smurfs then even the enchanted castle from beauty and the beast or any group of characters from a disney movie like alice in wonderland, all a different path, wills behaviour reactions but brought together in a single story. I know I'm prob too old to think so deeply bout children's movies or shows but there's a strong connection to these things that's been there what seems like forever and it's just that I'm able to start putting words to a feeling. I have no idea what to do bout it all, but its nice to kinda get an idea of what's going on overall inside. Also to find a place where others know what it's like. So many voices inside but sometimes feel so alone.
03-17-2014, 07:48 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: Hi
Welcome to MM Smile Look forward to seeing you on the boards. We absolutely LOVE Disney movies and have a whole huge collection of them right here in our place. You are NEVER to old for Disney IMO.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
03-17-2014, 11:17 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
welcome to MM!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-18-2014, 04:44 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Welcome! One is never too old to enjoy children's movies. Especially with littles inside. We got Alice Through the Looking Glass for Christmas this year. Took forever to read as our youngest had to discuss all of the wonderful pictures with the kitties.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-18-2014, 03:17 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Hi
[Image: attachment.php?aid=74]

Hi. Welcome to MM. That is me up there. I am glad you like kids movies. Maybe if more people liked kids movies there would be less bad stuff in the world.

We hope you like it here.

Lauranine and Eeyore
(Eeyore is always with me on the inside)
03-18-2014, 07:40 PM
Website Find Reply
Downtherabbithole Offline

Threads: 29
Thank you for your welcome n supportive words. I have been trying to live so long as a singular person for so long because I either couldn't accept the insiders existance, or felt it was unsafe to explore what it all meant. Now I look back and wonder how I didn't see the signs growing up, but I guess that's heinsight for you. It's nice though in the middle of another round of exploration of the insiders and time when the changes n loss of time are so obvious because of the unstableness of life atm. I hope this time it won't overwhelm me cause me to shove it all back down again as has done in past, but it is comforting and encouraging to find a community of people who understand what it's like n won't judge or condemn and won't think I'm just crazy. A place I can explore and connect in a safe place. It's like I was drowning in the ocean of life and finding this place was like some one throwing me a lifesaver or life raft. I look forward to getting to know people here.
03-19-2014, 12:09 AM
Find Reply