Just throwing it out there. Not sure if it goes here.
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
SRA content  Just throwing it out there. Not sure if it goes here.
Wondering if people have seen the red dot story on the news. Wish I hadn't but at the same time am curious. IS she really red dot? Bet boyfriend is just plain ole sociopath. And I wonder if she is new to it or multigenerational. Muti? Making it up? Lots of posts on the story on yahoo. I read a few and don't know why. People make stupid comments without any understanding whatsoever.

"Kill the bastards" is their answer for everything.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
02-17-2014, 11:48 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Feedback  RE: Just throwing it out there. Not sure if it goes here.
Hi, The People,

Your post is fine here because it does not contain any details. If you or anyone else want to get into detail, please take the discussion over to HHZ.

Thanks,

MDs, MM Admin
02-18-2014, 01:00 PM
Website Find Reply
orek Offline

Threads: 12
Friendship/Support  RE: Just throwing it out there. Not sure if it goes here.
(02-17-2014, 11:48 PM)The People Wrote: Wondering if people have seen the red dot story on the news. Wish I hadn't but at the same time am curious. IS she really red dot? Bet boyfriend is just plain ole sociopath. And I wonder if she is new to it or multigenerational. Muti? Making it up? Lots of posts on the story on yahoo. I read a few and don't know why. People make stupid comments without any understanding whatsoever.

We haven't heard/seen anything on it. We'll have to investigate some. Those comments are disturbing. Who knows the dynamics or such? And often in pairs like that the female is dominated, feels powerless, from what I understand. Sad all around, whatever the score. I can see why it might be triggering, though. I'm sorry.
02-19-2014, 12:31 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Just throwing it out there. Not sure if it goes here.
(02-19-2014, 12:31 AM)orek Wrote:
(02-17-2014, 11:48 PM)The People Wrote: Wondering if people have seen the red dot story on the news. Wish I hadn't but at the same time am curious. IS she really red dot? Bet boyfriend is just plain ole sociopath. And I wonder if she is new to it or multigenerational. Muti? Making it up? Lots of posts on the story on yahoo. I read a few and don't know why. People make stupid comments without any understanding whatsoever.

We haven't heard/seen anything on it. We'll have to investigate some. Those comments are disturbing. Who knows the dynamics or such? And often in pairs like that the female is dominated, feels powerless, from what I understand. Sad all around, whatever the score. I can see why it might be triggering, though. I'm sorry.

More curious than triggered. I agree about men usually being the one in charge. And even through the screen the guy gave me the creeps. She was the one who confessed. I don't watch the news; just caught it by accident.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
02-20-2014, 02:45 AM
Find Reply