What a week!!!!!!!!
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
What a week!!!!!!!!
Well it has been one hell of week for us. Been completely overwhelmed at work and nothing is going the way it should. Trying to lesson the load I carry which doesn't seem to be working. Been on a roller coaster ride due to feelings being all over the place........
Was so wanting to crawl under a rock and hide but instead I went to bed early last night. I was so exhausted and thought maybe if I got a good nights sleep I would have a better day today.
BOY was I wrong.........
I got up for work at 4:45am like I always do when I am on day shift and was getting ready to leave my building when I realized I had locked my car AND house keys inside the apartment! I had to call a cab to get me to work and that wasn't cheap! I get to work and it just seemed like everything I touched turned to sh*t. People wouldn't take there meds from me and I was knocking things over and spilling things.......The strap that is attached to the keys I carry around in my pocket broke right off the keys........I finally get a hold of my landlord and she agrees to meet me at my place when I get home so she can let me in which I was so thankful for......I finally get home after a hell of a day and go to use the washroom and find out the door is locked. My landlord had used it and she somehow locked it...so I had to take the door handle off of it so I could get into my washroom. I am telling you MURPHY was so far up my *ss today, anything that could go wrong went wrong.
I guess it was the perfect day to end this hellish of week for us!!!! I think I will crawl under that rock now..........
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
02-14-2014, 06:27 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: What a week!!!!!!!!
uugh, so sorry TW. sending you a hot drink! hoping next week is better.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
02-14-2014, 06:33 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: What a week!!!!!!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhh me tooooooo!!!!!!
Thanks
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
02-14-2014, 06:56 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: What a week!!!!!!!!
Sounds like quite a week for you, TW. Glad you're okay.

May we share our not-so-fun adventures?

It's been snowing like crazy for the last two to three weeks. At least a foot remaining on the ground since February 3rd. Much colder than normal lately.

We wore out our sturdy hiking shoes, the ones we'd gotten in the boys' department several years ago. Yesterday our feet were soaked, and the left sole was half-detached from the rest of the shoe. We stuck it together with heavy-duty professional electrical tape. Undecided

Stopped at Kmart (same store as we got our old hiking shoes) last night on our way to catch the train home. Couldn't find any water-resistant hiking or work shoes, so we ended up buying a pair of high-top shoes with good traction. Wore them home, but they too got soaked. We can use them in the future, but not in severe weather.

Stayed home from work because of the poor drainage in our area. Put on our rain boots (which are okay but not the most comfortable), went to a big shoe store nearby, and got a good pair of work boots.

We feel better now.

MDs
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2014, 07:12 PM by MakersDozn.)
02-14-2014, 07:10 PM
Website Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad been laid up all week mosaic 6 3,665 06-11-2019, 09:06 AM
Last Post: mosaic
Sad been laid up all week mosaic 0 1,327 06-07-2019, 09:22 AM
  had a real good week mosaic 4 3,614 01-29-2017, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Cammy
Sad Week of many tears Gim 4 3,819 01-17-2016, 11:49 AM